I love the staff at Nassau Psychiatric services they’re all very patient, kind and sincere. I’m confident my daughter is in good hands.
NASSAU PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES, P.C. - CORONAVIRUS INTERIM
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread throughout the United States, we are working hard to be on the front line to offer dedicated care to all our patients and to protect our local communities. We are committed to our patients’ health and to remove the barriers that we all face in delivering safe, efficient and high-quality care.
To honor this commitment, Office of Mental Health and insurance companies recently announced that mental health services can be maintained and will be covered for all our patients via telemedicine, established patients, as well as new patients to the practice.
Our practice currently has in place a HIPAA compliant platform to render such services through telemedicine.
We have been trying to reach out to as many of our patients as possible to reassure them that we are here for them for guidance and mental help. It is crucial for our patients not to discontinue their treatment, as it can put them at risk of relapse and risk of hospitalization.
You can call our office at (516) 280-9030 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to reach out to one of our administrative staff, to confirm your appointment with your medical provider, and for assistance to create your client portal to hold your telemedicine session.
Due to very high volume of inbound calls, we are offering additional phone lines to our patients:
(917) 476-2398 (during weekdays between 8.30 am and 4.00 pm)
If you are unable to speak to our staff, please leave a voicemail so we can get back to you as soon as possible. We truly appreciate your patience.
If you are having an emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
SPRUCE HEALTH – TELEMEDICINE PLATFORM
1. Because Spruce is a mobile app, you must accept the invitation from your mobile phone. Go ahead and find your invitation link on your mobile phone
2. Open the email or text message that contains the invitation link. The link usually looks like spruce.care. Click the link. You may have to click the link twice.
3. Your mobile phone’s internet browser will open to a Spruce webpage (www.sprucehealth.com). Select Get the App & Connect. This will take you to the iOS App Store or Google Play, depending on your phone.
4. Select the Spruce – Care Messenger app and download. Once the download is complete, open the Spruce app on your phone and select Continue when prompted.
5. Select Create a new account and enter your personal mobile phone number. You will receive a verification code via text message. (If you do not receive a verification code within five minutes, delete the app and start again from step one.)
6. On the next screen, enter the verification code, select Next, and enter your profile information to complete your setup. You can begin messaging with your provider once you have completed these steps!
We are a friendly, respectful, compassionate, highly qualified, and experienced mental health professional team. We provide confidential psychiatric services to patients of all ages: children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients.
Our mental health team includes psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and social workers. We put our patients' health and well-being first, seeking to provide a caring and peaceful environment for all patients, and create customized treatment plans that consider each patient’s unique needs and experiences.
For your convenience, we offer flexible scheduling for afternoons, evenings, and weekends and our exclusive TELEMEDICINE for patients who qualify.
Types of Disorders Treated
We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of a wide variety of mental disorders. Mental conditions that we treat include, but are not limited to:
-OCD, PTSD, ADHD
At Nassau Psychiatric Services, P.C. we offer a diverse set of therapies for mental health. Please click on the list of therapies below for in-depth descriptions of the therapies we offer:
-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
-Obesity Treatment. Body composition assessments through ACCUNIQ technology
-Telemedicine or Telepsychiatry